Други технически документи
In response to specific requests from major CO2 marketers for a more durable pump, capable of handling higher working pressures on liquid CO2 service, Blackmer accepted the challenge of designing a pump that would meet or exceed the marketers' specifications. Designed for maximum performance and reliability under the most severe service conditions.
- Cavitation suppression liner design for reducing the noise, vibration, and wear normally caused by entrained vapors.
- Replaceable casing liners and end discs allow easy rebuilding of the pumping chamber to like-new condition
- Ductile iron construction with internal relief valve.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.