Други технически документи
- Integral head mounted gear reduction drive with oil lubricated, hardened helical gears.
- Gear shafts are supported at both ends by ball bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- Splined reducer and pump shafts with dowel mounted reducer case simplifies pump and reducer alignment.
- Reducer can be rotated on the pump head to accommodate a variety of motor sizes without shimming.
- Integral pump and reducer design makes the GX pump models the first choice for economy and compactness.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.