Други технически документи
- Available with internal sleeve bearings with external stuffing box (MLN) or internal mechanical seals with external ball bearings (MLX).
- Modular bearing hub assemblies allow these pumps to be easily reconfigured in the field.
- Optional wear hardened parts available for abrasive applications.
- Jacketed pump head option for high temperature operation.
- Ductile iron construction with bolt on, internal relief valve.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability (MLX).
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk (MLX).
- Optional John Crane or Flowserve mechanical seals (MLN).
- Shaft stuffing box accommodates most standard aftermarket mechanical seal configurations (MLN).
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.