Други технически документи
Traditionally two types of pumps were used for specialty gas service: expensive, complicated pumps that did a reliable job; and inexpensive pumps that didn't. The Blackmer SGL pump changes that. It delivers reliable, highly efficient performance in conditions ranging from low temperatures to high pressure. Yet the SGL costs far less than and is easier to maintain than other reliable pump technologies.
- Cavitation suppression liner design for reducing the noise, vibration, and wear normally caused by entrained vapors.
- Replaceable casing liners and end discs allow easy rebuilding of the pumping chamber to like-new condition.
- Mechanical seal and elastomer options assure compatibility with refrigerants and other specialty gases.
- Ductile iron construction with internal relief valve.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.
- Pumps are not listed by Underwriters Laboratory for LP-Gas or anhydrous ammonia service.