Други технически документи
Blackmer SNP pumps are typically used in handling a variety of corrosive or caustic fluids such as acids, brines and liquid foods such as sugars, syrups, beer, beet juice, cider and flavor extracts.
- 316 stainless steel construction with metallized carbon sleeve bearings and non-metallic vanes for longer life with corrosive products.
- Unique non-galling design features reduce maintenance costs and operational difficulties.
- Optional John Crane or Flowserve mechanical seal with stainless steel, carbon, and PTFE construction.
- Shaft stuffing box accommodates most standard aftermarket mechanical seal configurations.
- Jacketed pump head option for high temperature operation.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Pump design and operation minimizes shear and agitation.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.