Други технически документи
Applications High temperature (to 375°F/190°C), high viscosity fluids that can solidify
when exposed to air: asphalt, heavy greases, heavy lube oils, resins, bunkered fuel, inks, and adhesives.
- Cartridge lip seals and external ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability.
- Sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear; bearings are isolated from pumpage by lip seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced -- without removing pump.
- Easy flushing and cleaning; open rotor has no cavities to trap fluids.