Electric vane pump for pumping fluids of a viscosity up to 500 cSt.
Continuous operations, with elevated suction, up to 6 bar pressures. Noise levels below 70 dB.
Asynchronous, closed, self-ventilating AC motor available in different voltages and frequencies.
Optional closed-delivery operations thanks to inbuilt adjustable by-pass in pump body. Sintered steel rotors with resin vanes.
Seal on motor shaft accessible from pump side.
- transfer large quantities of product at medium pressure between tanks
- guarantee good flow rates at high pressure in applications in which the pump must supply the reeling drums of fixed, "in-line" oil distribution systems on fixed pumping systems
- quiet operation
- regularity of flow characterized by the absence of pulsations
- closed-delivery operation option thanks to the incorporated adjustable BYPASS
- high suction capacity
- compact design
- Flow rates from 25 to 50 l/min (6,1 to 13,2 gal/min)
- Pressures from up to 6 bar (71 psi)
- Continuous operation
- Noise less than 70 dB